Online Mastery Program (PRE-REGISTRATION)
Registration Now Open
Online Mastery Program
Become A Professional Artist In One Year.
Available September 2nd – $150/month
What You Get:
You will have full access to the one-year mastery program course. Build your skills to a professional level, find your voice, and learn how to build your personal brand and market you artwork.
- Concise expertly filmed video lessons with instructors, professional artists Dimitra & Elli Milan
- Step-by-step instructions
- Multi-media support, textbook, references, homework for each week
- Follow a schedule or go at your own pace
- Community support (private Facebook page)
$150 is the basic subscription. There will be options for upgrading your subscription with personal mentorship and critiquing. More details coming. soon
We are very excited to announce that we are starting an online version of the Mastery Program! Many artists from all over the world contact us weekly asking how they can learn from us remotely. We can now help artists anywhere in the world.
Is this program for me?
If you are an artist who…
- Has a voice and wants to be heard
- Has passion and the ability to persevere
- Is ready to step outside of your comfort zone
- Has a desire to see your art bring positive change and transform the world
…this program is for you.
You will learn classical drawing and oil painting, how to draw in proportional and how to paint representationally in many old master’s techniques. You will learn mixed media painting in acrylics, building textures, spray paint, inks, and more. You will learn how to find your voice and style. You will learn valuable artist habits and know how to stay motivated. You will learn how to brand, market and sell your artwork. This program is 11 months long.
Class Starts September 2nd- Cost $150 per month
(if for some reason you cannot continue, cancel anytime)
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Mastery of Drawing: Learn to draw anything you can see, from figures, to still life, botanicals, portrait, landscape, interiors. You will learn how to see proportion and measure. You will learn how to use various drawing materials, like Conte crayons, pencil, charcoal, etc.
- Mastery of Oil Painting: Learn all the old master’s techniques for realistic oil painting. Also, learn expressive contemporary techniques for a modern spin on a classical foundation. You will learn color theory, mixing paint, how to use various brushes and mediums, palette knife and different brushstrokes.
- Voice Development: You will learn how to express yourself in your art and how to develop your own style. You will learn your place in art history by studying from previous masters. You will learn how to access your right brain and create artwork that is powerful and sellable. You will learn the latest info on the art world and where you fit into it.
- Mastery of Mixed Media: You will learn a multitude of mixed media recipes and explore many different ways to approach painting and how to build a painting in layers. You will learn various mixed media techniques, and how to use many different materials, like collage, textures, and grounds, spray paint, acrylics and inks, and how to incorporate oil as a finishing layer.
- Professional Art Studio: This class will launch you into your professional art career. You will develop habits for success, learn how to set up your studio, how to price, catalog, label, and title your work. How to photograph your work, and how to push through creative blocks.
- Artist Portfolio: You will create 30 pieces of sellable, marketable, work that is your unique style and voice. You will have a market-ready portfolio that is cohesive and consistent and you will be ready to start your career by selling your artwork for a living.
- Mastery of Art Business & Marketing: You will learn how to market and sell your artwork. You will learn how to use social media effectively and build a professional website. You will know how to contact and choose galleries, dealers, wholesalers, publishers, and consultants. You will be given inside information on specific people to contact.
- Unlimited Viewing: You can review the information as many times as you like. If you get stuck on a concept, you can re-watch the video and ask questions with Elli Milan and Dimitra Milan any Saturday. All content will be available until August 2019. You will receive a downloadable textbook you can keep as long as you like.
The amount of time required: This depends on each person. The average amount of time you will need to thoroughly go through this program is about 20 hours per week. Most of that time will be YOU drawing and painting NOT watching videos. Most of the work during the program is hands-on painting. The only time you will need to write anything is during the developing your voice portion and a little in marketing.
Supplies Needed: This is what you will need for the first section from September 3rd, until December 13th
Drawing: Charcoal, soft willow, compressed, black charcoal pencils variety, white erasers including detail, kneaded erasers, powdered charcoal, good drawing paper 22X30, Graphite: Variety of pencils from HB to 9B, powdered graphite, water-soluble graphite, sketchbook, good drawing paper, 22X30
Basic colors: cad. yellow med., Cad. orange deep, cad red, sap green, ultramarine blue, Cobalt violet, ivory black, cad yellow light, cad orange, alizarin crimson, viridian green, Prussian blue, dioxazine violet, quick dry Titanium white, van dyke brown, yellow ochre, transparent red oxide, Indian yellow, raw umber
Colors to add if you can: Gamblin brand radiant set 8 colors, and any other colors you like, phthalo blue, manganese violet, quinacridone red, magenta, Burnt Sienna, turquoise
Brushes: Flibert, 16, 12, 6, 4, Bright, 14, 10, 6, 2, round 6, 4, 2, 1, script brush, liner, some palette knives
Mediums: thinner, like terpenoid, or mineral spirits, Gamblin Galkyd, OR Winsor Newton Liquin,
cold wax medium
Canvases: you can use stretched or loose. Most of the sizes will be medium to small, like 16X20, 18X24, and 12X16, there will be a few that will be 24×30 or 30x40An oil paint brand that I like a lot is Gamblin for pope for those who live in the US, and Rembrandt for those who live out of US.
Choose a paint that is higher quality with real pigments.
We will go over supplies in detail during each teaching session, but this gives you an idea of what will be needed.
Price: the cost of this program is $150 per month, on a subscription basis. (Pre-Registration fee is non-refundable, but can be applied to any other product.)
(Risk-free, cancel at any time!)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 months
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes