We Want What’s Best For Artists
A company run by artists, made for artists. Unlike other third-party fulfillment websites, the store front is yours. Your customers are your business, we charge only a flat fee per product, so you can price your work accordingly. We really believe in empowering the artist, so you stay in control of your brand. We handle production and fulfillment, keeping your customers the top priority, so the artist can get back to doing what they love.
How Do I Start?
Ordering through Milan Prints
1. Upload your high res image* (see requirements below)
2. Select the print type (i.e. metal, paper, acrylic, canvas)
3. Purchase your print!
*Below are the requirements for your photos:
- Must be shot in RAW
- Should be in PNG or TIF format. No PDF’s or JPEG
- The file should be at least 50mb to 100mb the larger the better so the image won’t get distorted
- We recommend you use a high megapixel camera (we use a 24megapixel) and the dimensions of the photo should be around 6016×4016 pixels.
- High-resolution images of 2 megapixels or 72PPI are required for upload. If a customer uploads a low-resolution image, they will be alerted within 24 hours to select an alternate size or upload a higher quality image file.
**Custom sizing is available if you reach a specific volume requirement. Email email@example.com for more info