1.1 Introduction: Milan Art LLC. d/b/a Milan Art Institute (“Mastery Program,” “Milan Art Institute,” “we,” ''us,” “our”) provides its services (described below) to you through its website located at milanartinstitute.com (the “Site”) and through its mobile applications and related services (collectively, such services, including any new features and applications, and the Site, the “Service(s)”), subject to the following Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY, AS THEY GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES, PARTICULARLY SECTION 10 (BINDING ARBITRATION; CLASS ACTION WAIVER), WHICH AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE BETWEEN US.
1.2 Modifications to Terms of Service:We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify portions of these Terms of Service at any time. If we do this, depending on the nature of the change, we will post the changes on this page and indicate at the top of this page the date these terms were last revised and/or notify you, either through the Services' user interface, in an email notification or through other reasonable means and as required by applicable law. Any such changes will become effective no earlier than fourteen (14) days after they are posted, except that changes addressing new functions of the Services or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. Your continued use of the Service after the date any such changes become effective constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service. In addition, when using certain Services, you will be subject to any additional terms applicable to such Services that may be posted on the Service from time to time.
2. Access and Use of the Service
2.1 Use Description:The Milan Art Institute service, and any content viewed through our service, is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. With your Mastery Program purchase we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Mastery Program content and view your course(s) through the service on a streaming-only basis for that purpose. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances. Milan Art Institute may revoke your license at any time in its sole discretion. Upon such revocation, you must promptly destroy all content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the service, as well as copies of such materials, whether made in accordance with these Terms of Service or otherwise.
2.3 Member Account, Password and Security: You may never use another's account, and you may not provide another person with the username and password to access your account. You are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your password remains confidential and secure. You agree to (a) immediately notify Milan Art Institute of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Service. Milan Art Institute will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
2.4 Modifications to Service: Milan Art Institute reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Milan Art Institute will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. We have no obligation to retain any of Your Account or Submitted Content for any period of time beyond what may be required by applicable law.
2.5 General Practices Regarding Use and Storage: You acknowledge that Milan Art Institute may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum storage space that will be allotted on Milan Art Institute’s servers on your behalf. You agree that Milan Art Institute has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or uploaded by the Service. You acknowledge that Milan Art Institute reserves the right to terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Milan Art Institute reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
2.6 Mobile Services: The Service may include certain services that are available via a mobile device, including (i) the ability to upload content to the Service via a mobile device, (ii) the ability to browse the Service and the Site from a mobile device and (iii) the ability to access certain features through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device (collectively, the “Mobile Services”). To the extent you access the Service through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices. In using the Mobile Services, you may provide your telephone number. By providing your telephone number, you consent to receive calls and/or SMS, MMS, or text messages at that number. We may share your phone numbers with our affiliates or with our service providers (such as customer support, billing or collections companies, and text message service providers) who we have contracted with to assist us in pursuing our rights or providing our Services under these Terms of Service, our policies, applicable law, or any other agreement we may have with you. You agree these parties may also contact you using autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages, as authorized by us to carry out the purposes we have identified above, and not for their own purposes. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly update your Milan Art Institute account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number.
2.7 Money Back Guarantee: Unless otherwise noted during your purchase of the Service you choose, as required by applicable law in your jurisdiction, or as set forth in the refund policy applicable to any Service you purchase through a third-party marketplace (see Section 3.3 below), should you become dissatisfied with the Service within the first 30 days after the day you receive “orientation” videos, Milan Art Institute will refund the full amount of your purchase and subsequently terminate your access. Refunds are not available for customers 30 days after a purchase. Refunds are not available for accounts which have violated the terms of service; violations are determined at Milan Art Institute's sole discretion. If Milan Art Institute determines that you are abusing our refund policy, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Service without delivering a refund. To request a refund or to ask a question regarding the 30-day money back guarantee, email Customer Support at [email protected]
3. Conditions of Use
3.1 User Conduct: You are solely responsible for all code, video, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“content”) that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, “upload”) or email or otherwise use via the Service. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Service, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting you to the law enforcement authorities. You agree to not use the Service to: email or otherwise upload any content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation; (vi) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or (vii) in the sole judgment of Milan Art Institute, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or which may expose Milan Art Institute or its users to any harm or liability of any type; interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law; impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18; harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized; further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities; or obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service.
3.2 Fees: To the extent the Service or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you will be required to select a payment plan and provide Milan Art Institute information regarding your credit card or other payment instrument. You represent and warrant to Milan Art Institute that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur. You agree to pay Milan Art Institute the amount that is specified in the payment plan in accordance with the terms of such plan and this Terms of Service. You hereby authorize Milan Art Institute to bill your payment instrument in accordance with the terms of the applicable payment plan until you terminate your account, and you further agree to pay any charges so incurred. If you dispute any charges you must let Milan Art Institute know within sixty (60) days after the date that Milan Art Institute charges you. We reserve the right to change the Mastery Program's prices. Your continued use of the Service after the price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount. You shall be responsible for all taxes associated with the Services other than U.S. taxes based on Milan Art Institute's net income.
3.3 Recurring Payments: You authorize Milan Art Institute to maintain your account information and charge that account automatically for a total of 12 payments with no further action required by you. In the event that Milan Art Institute is unable to charge your account as authorized by you when you enrolled in the Mastery Program, Milan Art Institute, may, in its sole discretion: (i) bill you for your Service and suspend your access to the Service until payment is received, and/or (ii) seek to update your account information through third party sources (i.e., your bank or a payment processor) to continue charging your account as authorized by you. Milan Art Institute may change the price for payments from time to time and will communicate any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. Price changes for payments will take effect at the start of the next payment period following the date of the price change. As permitted by local law, you accept the new price by continuing to use your Mastery Program account after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with the price changes, you have the right to reject the change by cancelling your Mastery Program account before the price change goes into effect. Please therefore make sure you read any such notification of price changes carefully. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. You may cancel your account at any time, but if you cancel your account before the completion of 12 payments, we will not refund any payments paid to us, unless a refund is requested within 30 days of receiving the first orientation video. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service for 2 weeks from the revocation of the account. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our users ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
3.4 Commercial Use: Unless otherwise expressly authorized herein or by Milan Art Institute in writing, you agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or upload for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
4.1 Third Party Material: Under no circumstances will Milan Art Institute be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including users, Milan Art Institute Artist Community Facebook group members, etc.), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content. You acknowledge that Milan Art Institute does not pre-screen content, but that Milan Art Institute and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Milan Art Institute and its designees will have the right to remove any content that violates these Terms of Service or is deemed by Milan Art Institute, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
5. Third Party Websites The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites and resources on the Internet. Milan Art Institute has no control over such sites and resources and Milan Art Institute is not responsible for and does not endorse such sites and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Milan Art Institute will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Service are between you and the third party, and you agree that Milan Art Institute is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
6. Indemnity and Release To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to release, indemnify and hold Milan Art Institute and its affiliates and their officers, employees, directors and agent harmless from any from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of or relating to your use of the Service, any User Content, your connection to the Service, your violation of these Terms of Service or your violation of any rights of another. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” If you are a resident of another jurisdiction, you waive any comparable statute or doctrine.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, MILAN ART INSTITUTE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MILAN ART INSTITUTE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
8. Limitation of Liability YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MILAN ART INSTITUTE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF MILAN ART INSTITUTE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE.
9. Binding Arbitration; Class Action Waiver You and Milan Art Institute agree that these Terms of Service affect interstate commerce and that the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of these arbitration provisions. This Section 10 is intended to be interpreted broadly and governs any and all disputes between us including but not limited to claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us or the Terms of Service or the Service, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory. The only disputes excluded from this broad prohibition are the litigation of certain intellectual property and small court claims, as provided below. If you have any dispute with us, you agree that before taking any formal action, you will contact us at Milan Art Institute, 2276 Highway 82, Statham, Georgia 30666 and [email protected], and provide a brief, written description of the dispute and your contact information (including your username, if your dispute relates to an account). Except for intellectual property and small claims court claims, the parties agree to use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation and good faith negotiations shall be a condition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration. All disputes, claims, or controversies arising out of or relating to the Terms of Service or the Service that are not resolved by the procedures identified above shall be resolved by individual (not group) binding arbitration to be conducted before JAMS in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Procedure Rules for claims that do not exceed $250,000 and the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures for claims exceeding $250,000 in effect at the time the arbitration is initiated, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. If you are a resident of the United States, arbitration may take place in the county where you reside at the time of filing, unless you and we both agree to another location or telephonic arbitration. For residents outside the United States, arbitration will be held in Athens, Georgia, and you and Milan Art Institute agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of any federal or state court in Athens, Georgia in order to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of these Terms of Service, including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of these Terms of Services are void or voidable, or whether a claim is subject to arbitration. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator's award shall be written and shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Milan Art Institute shall bear the cost of any arbitration filing fees and arbitration fees for claims of up to $75,000, unless the arbitrator finds the arbitration to be frivolous. You are responsible for all other additional costs that you may incur in the arbitration including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and expert witness costs unless Milan Art Institute is otherwise specifically required to pay such fees under applicable law. If your claim is solely for monetary relief of $10,000 or less, and does not include a request for any type of equitable remedy, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely based on documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing. You and we agree that the arbitration shall be conducted in the party’s respective individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. YOU AND MILAN ART INSTITUTE AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provisions set forth above shall be deemed null and void in their entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes. Notwithstanding the parties' decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, you or we may bring enforcement actions, validity determinations or claims arising from or relating to theft, piracy or unauthorized use of intellectual property in state or federal court with jurisdiction or in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to protect intellectual property rights ("intellectual property rights" means patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets, but not privacy or publicity rights). You or we may also seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court's jurisdiction to the extent such claims do not seek equitable relief. You have the right to opt out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth above by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to Milan Art Institute at the address identified in Section 14 below. The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days of (a) the “Date of Last Revision” date of these Terms of Service as set forth above; or (b) your first date that you used the Services that contained any versions of the Terms of Service that included this version of the mandatory arbitration and class action waiver, whichever is later. Otherwise you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of these paragraphs. If you opt out of these arbitration provisions, Milan Art Institute also will not be bound by them. If Milan Art Institute changes this ‘Arbitration’ section after the date you first accepted these Terms of Service (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms of Service), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the “Date of Last Revision” date above or in the date of Milan Art Institute email to you notifying you of such change. By rejecting any change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any dispute between you and Milan Art Institute in accordance with the provisions of this section as of the date you first accepted these Terms of Service (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms of Service). YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE ABOVE DISPUTE PROCEDURES SHALL BE YOUR SOLE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND MILAN ART INSTITUTE REGARDING ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE (INCLUDING THE ENROLMENT PROCESS) AND THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO LEAD OR PARTICIPATE IN A LAWSUIT INVOLVING OTHER PERSONS, SUCH AS A CLASS ACTION.
10. Termination You agree that Milan Art Institute, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service and remove and discard any content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Milan Art Institute believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of Service, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Milan Art Institute may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this Terms of Service may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Milan Art Institute may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that Milan Art Institute will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Service.
11. Disputes Between Users You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user in connection with the Service and Milan Art Institute will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. Milan Art Institute reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Service.
12. General These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Milan Art Institute and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Milan Art Institute with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or third party services, third party content or third party software. These Terms of Service will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to arbitration, as set forth in Section 10 above, you and Milan Art Institute agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within Athens, Georgia. The failure of Milan Art Institute to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms of Service remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or these Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. You may not assign this Terms of Service without the prior written consent of Milan Art Institute, but Milan Art Institute may assign or transfer this Terms of Service, in whole or in part, without restriction. The section titles in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. Under no circumstances shall Milan Art Institute be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from an event beyond its reasonable control. The Service may also provide notices to you of changes to these Terms of Service or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on the Service.
13. Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Please contact us at 2276 Highway 82, Statham, Georgia 30666 or [email protected] to report any violations of these Terms of Service or to pose any questions regarding this Terms of Service or the Service.
14. Graduation Certificate If the user desires to acquire a graduation certificate, they shall submit a portfolio of 30 pieces and a website to us and any other materials required by the Milan Art Institute. Milan Art Institute may deny a graduation certificate to any person at any time.
15. Choosing the Personal Mentor Option: All mentors have 24 hours to respond to student inquiries and questions. Milan Art Institute may switch the student’s mentor at any point without an explanation warranted. Students may not switch their mentor, unless granted permission on a case-by-case basis. Mentors will only coach students who register, not any family members or any other party.
16. Pausing the Program You may pause the Mastery Program at any point only once. Contact [email protected] to pause and resume the Mastery Program. If you pause the Mastery Program for over 6 months, Milan Art Institute reserves the right to cancel your account and you lose access to all content.
17. Clarifications Milan Art Institute is not responsible for your success as an artist. We provide the necessary tools to succeed as an artist, but you must put in the work in order to succeed. If at any point, you decide to quit the Mastery Program, Milan Art Institute reserves the right to terminate your account and revoke all access to content. After completing all 12 payments for a total of $2400 for the basic option and $3600 for the personal mentor option, you will have lifetime access to all Mastery Program content. Milan Art Institute will not grant an extension to the amount of time students have access to the content. There are 2 months during the program where you will not receive lessons, but only short motivational videos from the mentors Elli Milan and Dimitra Milan. You must complete all 12 payments in order to retain access to the content.